FDI Forum 2023
Friday, September 15, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
(Coffee & Networking 8:30 – 9:00 AM | Event 9:00 – 11:00 AM | VIP Lunch 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
Scandic Helsinki Hub
Join us for the morning of Friday, September 15 for Amcham’s Annual Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Forum that brings together business leaders, industry experts and decisionmakers to discuss the opportunities and success factors for Finland to become the leading destination for investments and strategic talent.
The global investment environment is undergoing seismic changes. Rapid technological transformation, growing environmental demands and the geopolitical landscape force businesses to rethink their investments. How can Finland capitalize on this disruption and set itself up for success? What responses and policies are required now to meet the changing needs of businesses?
- Katja Keitaanniemi, CEO, OP Corporate Bank
- Anthony Gemmell, Senior Director, Johnson & Johnson
- Jussi Herlin, Vice-Chair of Board of Directors, KONE
- Stefan Sundman, VP, Public Affairs, UPM
- Oktay Nuri, Managing Director, DHL Express Finland
- Katri Kulmuni, Member of Parliament, Keskusta (Centre Party)
- Susanna Mäkelä, Senior Director Government Affairs, Microsoft Finland
The panel is moderated by Hanna Kivelä, Managing Director at Fujitsu and member of Amcham Advisory Board.
Director of Foreign Affiliate Services and Sustainability
+358 45 699 599