Finland Accession to NATO: What it Means for Your Business
Wednesday, May 10, 8:30 – 10:30 AM
Hannes Snellman Offices, Eteläesplanadi 20, Helsinki
Amcham Finland celebrates Finland’s successful accession to NATO on April 4. As noted in our Finland Deep Dive, the membership will support the Finnish economy by creating jobs and bolstering regional security. This is the prime time to explore new frontiers in Finnish business. Join us for an expert panel on questions including:
- What doors will the NATO accession open for Finnish businesses?
- How can your organization access the U.S. government contracting market?
- What ITAR or IP concerns should you be aware of?
- What options and challenges exist for direct sales, JVs, and acquiring existing business to expand into the US government contract market?
We will hear insights from Pillsbury experts
- Nancy Fischer, Pillsbury’s Global Head of Regulatory. Nancy advises a global clientele on international trade matters and dispute resolution and the impact of U.S. regulations on worldwide trade and investments.
- Marques Peterson, the Managing Partner of Pillsbury’s Washington, DC office. His practice focuses on counseling and representing aerospace/defense and civil contractors in both federal procurement and international defense sales.
- Luke Wochensky, Special Counsel, a Russia-qualified barrister who represents multinational companies in cross-border disputes and provides commercially sensitive, practical counsel to clients operating in high-risk jurisdictions.
Clément Ducamin, Legal Advisor at .
There will be ample time to answer your questions and network with your peers. This event is intended for all businesses interested in exploring procurement opportunities in the U.S. market, including companies in the defense and tech industries.
Director, Launchpad USA
+358 45 140 4911