Hover over a box for info. Click a button for more.
Image of our latest note to the government on behalf of Amcham legal members:
Example Legal Committee members:
Harnessing talent from top legal firms and in-house council throughout the Amcham membership network, our Legal Committee action group enhances and facilitates international business.
The Committee considers best practices in key areas, including intellectual property, international business operations and taxation.
Expertise within the Committee guides Amcham position papers. Legal Committee also advises Amcham’s Board of Directors, Advisory Board, other members and team staff on all legal matters.
Join the Legal Committee by contacting
Julia Mäklin, Amcham Policy Officer
Legal Committee contact:
Legal Committee Chair:
Head of Legal, Finland and Baltics,
Legal Committee Co-chair:
Example Life Science Working Group members:
Amcham Life Science Working Group is a dynamic group that makes use of Amcham’s positive and constructive platform for public-private dialogue to improve the operating environment for life science businesses in Finland. Your company’s perspective is valuable for shaping the working group’s message to improve the public sector’s understanding regarding innovation opportunities and investments.
We are now focusing on two core points:
- Delivering the overarching message that life science companies spur innovation, create high-quality jobs, and contribute to economic growth in Finland
- Highlighting solutions and best-practices that companies can use, and working on methods to include companies earlier in the process of public sector decision-making
Women in the News at Yle event, Yle Studio, April, 2019
There’s a reason why the Women’s Network is Amcham Finland’s longest running program. It continues to deliver.
The high-level forum covers trends and themes that are of particular interest to women who have or aspire to have international careers.
Join the Women’s Network by contacting Katie Girow, Director of Membership Services
The Executive Assistants Network puts on some of our most popular events: from learning about how to harness creativity, to understanding subtle cultural shifts and how to adapt to the changing face of work, the EAs have to be on top of it all!
EAs are the CEO-whisperers, and if you are wise, you’ll strike up friendships with them!
Join the EA Network by contacting Nikola Pantchev, Operations Manager
COUNTRY MANAGER NETWORK
Country Manager Network: Building Your CSR Brand in Finland event, June 4, 2019
Country Manager Network is making global business a local success.
Country Manager Network is an intimate and relatable network connecting CEOs of international companies in Finland. Amcham members get:
- Member-only event access to meet C-level business leaders, politicians, and key stakeholders
- Learning opportunities to stay updated on foreign investment issues in Finland
- Chance to support research projects that benefit international businesses in Finland
- Receive enhanced visibility through social media and blog posts