Strategy & Sustainability – CEO Insights on how to Move Beyond Compliance
October 5 | 8:30 – 11:00 AM
Leading in sustainability is more than compliance.
85% of companies aspire to go beyond complying with regulations regarding sustainability, but significantly fewer have actionable plans and clear priorities to reach their goals*.
Join your peers on Wednesday 5 October in the offices of EY to learn how leaders have successfully embedded sustainability in their corporate strategies. Key speakers include Rolf Ladau, CEO of Paulig Group, Peter Sjöberg, Managing Director for Finland and COO for Nordic region at Santander, Esa Tolonen, Partner of EY-Parthenon, and Nathalie Clement, Associate Partner, Leader of Climate Change and Sustainability Services, EY Finland. In this event we will discuss:
- What is the role of the CEO and Board in setting strategy to bridge the delta between aspirations and actions
- How will the upcoming sustainability regulation affect the roles and responsibilities of C-suite & Boards (EY)
- Potential impact of the geopolitical uncertainty on corporate sustainability efforts from supply chains to energy security
- How to implement sustainability strategy in Finland and the importance of creating local partnerships
We look forward to seeing you there!
* EYs Nordic sustainability survey for C- and board level members was conducted in Spring 2022. The results will be available at the event.
Managing Director for Finland and COO for Nordic region
Associate Partner, Leader of Climate Change and Sustainability Services
Director of Foreign Affiliate Services and Sustainability
+358 45 699 599