- 22 Apr 2020
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Refinitiv: Deal Making in Uncertain Times – A Deep Dive
Join us for a webinar on Wednesday, April 22 to get the latest data and insights straight from our Deals Intelligence experts at Refinitiv.
Our 2020 Deal Makers Sentiment Survey findings revealed a broadly positive trajectory, with expectations for growth widely held, particularly in M&A. At the time we surveyed the deal making community as 2019 came to an end, M&A professionals within corporates for example proved to be the most bullish, expecting a market growth rate of 7.4% during 2020, compared with a 1.3% expected contraction for 2019. But there was always a risk of derailment. Without doubt, a Coronavirus-free world was an optimistic place.
- Has the global pandemic already had an impact on the M&A and Capital Markets scene and what is the data telling us?
- Are deals volumes decreasing or is this an expectation for H2 or 2021?
- What are the key Q1 highlights in Investment Banking?
- Matthew Toole, Director, Deals Intelligence, Refinitiv
- Lucille Jones, Analyst, Deals Intelligence, Refinitiv